Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Love it When a Plan Comes Together!



It's been approximately 2 billion years since I've blogged but I was so excited about this outfit, that I had to shout it from the rooftops! MONS has this sexy sheer mesh tank at The Dressing Room Blue for only 70L! Honestly, TDR and TDR Blue have been kinda hit or miss for me lately, so I was really excited when I tried this on and it fit so perfectly! Jett has been hinting about sheer mesh stuff for ages so I grabbed it up!



Then I was all about trying to find stuff to match the lacy tank's unique color palette. And I lucked out! I found these great bra and panty sets on the MP from {Lily Bird}, a totally new-to-me store and loved them! They were only 99L and were available in Teal/Burnt Orange AND Burnt Orange/Teal so I could kinda switch them out.



I also realize that sometimes, I may not want to walk around in just a bra, panties and a see-through lace top (no matter how gorgeous they are) so I matched them with the bottoms from Cynful's Breeze outfit (MORE meshy goodness!) in Blue Grey and they look great!



To top it all off, I had gotten a bunch of jewelry from Zaara's big sale and her Sariya Painted Hoop earrings with these great blues and oranges totally set it off!

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!

Yeah, I know I'm weird, but I love mixing and matching stuff to find a great look!

Credits
Lingerie - Docka Lace Lingerie - Teal/Burnt Orange & Burnt Orange/Teal - {Lily Bird}
Lace Tank - [S.L.C.] Lace Shirt - blue and orange - MONS at TDR Blue
Shorts - Breeze Pants - Blue Grey - [Cynful]
Earrings - Sariya Painted Hoops - Silver - Zaara
Necklace - Script Letter Necklace J - Caroline's Jewelry
Hair - Jocelyn - Espresso - Truth
Skin - Jen - Suntan Aqua Cleavage E - League
Eyes - Horizon Eyes - Pale Glass - IKON

1 comment:

  1. You look HAWTTTT!!! Now I am going to go get me that outfit and try to look as great as you! <3 Dani

    ReplyDelete