Sunday, April 1, 2012

Junkyard Freak


Friday night is Beautiful Freaks night at E & S Burlesque so I had to go freak shopping! After some great suggestions from friends on plurk, I found this groovy Junkyard Queen outfit from a store called the Rotten Toe. How crazy is that store name??? I love it! So here's the outfit in all it's glory.


Yes, I'm standing on a stove looking at you all badass and shit.  Come at me motha fucka! Try to knock me off my stove! Hahaha... In truth, if you gave me a slight shove, I'd fall off on my butt and cry like a baby.  But half the fun of SL is pretending, right?

My eye makeup is all black and dark thanks to cheLLe's Fierce Black Swan eyeshadow and the lipstick is Noir from the Elly Chai skin pack by Pink Fuel. The boots are Triumph from Gos, of course. I had my eye on them for a while and finally just coughed up the dough and bought them and I'm glad I did. They go great with any badass outfit! And the hair is called Somewhere and is new from Magika, my new favorite hair store! Another one I didn't think I'd use but have had a blast with.

Here's one more picture of the Junkyard Queen and then the credits!  OH! And DON'T miss the Beautiful Freaks Burlesque Show on Friday nights at 8 SLT. Trust me, it's amazing!


Credits
Outfit - Junkyard Queen Dress - Rotten Toe
Boots - Triumph Black - Gos
Hair - Somewhere - Magika
Eyeshadow - Fierce Black Swan 1 - cheLLe
Lipstick - Elly Skin Pack - Noir - Pink Fuel
Eyes - Glimmer Eyes 3 Pack / Colors - Purple - Insufferable Dastard
Skin - Elena Black 2 Cleavage - Al Vulo

No comments:

Post a Comment