Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Fountain of Youth (and Shoes)

More Whore Couture Fair goodies! I admit... I embrace my inner whore. I know that word has a bad rap, but I kinda like it. I'm not saying I'm on the hunt for a pimp, but... I just think we all have a little whore hidden in us somewhere, so might as well let her come out and play every now and then!

The adorably sexy outfit I have on below is from Cracked Mirror. I just love the softness of the top and the little hint of satin. I'm also a sucker for miniskirts and this one matched perfectly and shows off a little peek of ass cleavage. The hair is Bring it on!, one of Exile's new mesh releases and I'm in LOVE! Also check out the   Strands necklace from Caroline's Jewelry. I got it at Shopping Cart Disco, which ended on Sunday, but they are available on the Marketplace and will soon be available in her store.


This picture was taken on the N-Core sim. I saw the little birds and was drawn to the waterfall. Such a relaxing place. Since I took the picture here, I had to show you the sparkly, silver N-Core heels I got for this outfit. N-Core has such a great mix of shoes, from the detailed strappy sandals with pretty prim toesies, to these simple, elegant pumps. Sometimes, you just need a little simple glitteryness to finish off an outfit. Well done, N-Core.


Credits
Top - Cheer Practice Top (White) - Cracked Mirror
Skirt - Mini-Jean Skirt (White) - Cracked Mirror
Shoes - Coquette Glitter Edition "Silver" - N-Core
Necklace & Earrings - Strands Necklace in White/Silver - Caroline's Jewelry
Hair - Bring it On! Sin - Exile
Eyes - Real Eyes / Stumblebum 5 (Previous Stumblebum Item) - Insufferable Dastard
Nails - French Tips - Sexy Mamas
Mole - Mole! 1 - cheLLe
Skin - Elena Shine 2 Cleavage Sunkissed - Al Vulo

No comments:

Post a Comment