Tuesday, March 13, 2012

If Walls Could Talk

I have always been a quote junkie. I have a book I call my "Purple Book" full of quotes I've jotted down in the past. I'm also an aspiring graphic designer, so I collect fonts like a dog collects bones. So, I decided to combine my two loves and came up with my new little SL business... If Walls Could Talk.

This is one of the first ones Jett and I made. He gets a lot of the credit here because, although it was my idea, he helped me a lot with the execution of it. This is one of my favorite quotes. It shows us that Shakespeare was a little bit dirty... which makes me love him even more. 


One of my favorite things about these is that they are change colors. You can make them match any decor, it doesn't have to be just black or white. You can bring out the colors in a piece of furniture, like the one below. 


My great friend J1llian (who makes awesome clothes on J1Designs) displayed her wall quote (wall decal? I still don't know what to call these!) on her fireplace. 


There are a ton more and I'm taking suggestions for new quotes all the time, so feel free to message me with your ideas. I'll leave you with my and Jett's "Home" screen when we log on.


If Walls Could Talk
Marketplace
Inworld

No comments:

Post a Comment