Saturday, March 10, 2012

Up, Up and AWAY!

I blogged the other day about discovering Sassy and promised to blog another dress from them... well here it is! I had SO much fun creating this kind of Lightning Girl/Alien Girl look that I had to ask Jett to take me to outer space... and he did!  He knew of this really cool sim called Kapela that has a rocket ship that takes you to Mars!

3...2...1... BLASTOFF!


The rocket takes you up into space and you fly for a while til you land on Mars!


There are groovy buildings to explore and even the insides of an alien. Jett thought the alien innards were cool. I was just trying not to puke. There's also a Disco in Space that has you dancing with aliens. That cracked me up!

Here's me in Mission Control (I'm assuming). Don't you wanna just push all the buttons and say stuff like, "I'm giving her all I've got, Cap'n!"


I had so much fun making this outfit!  I have two different colors of white Truth Luana hair on, and when I move, they have this groovy lightning effect. All the rest is in the Credits below, but the biggest credit needs to go to Jett Roxan for the amazing pictures. He is full of awesomeness, y'all!

Credits
Dress - Crisscross Dress - Grey Latex - Sassy
Boots - Prestige Boots Silver - Bax
Bracelets - TAKARA Bangle/metal white - MANDALA
Belt - Asteroid black V1 - LOULOU&CO
Nails - Glitter Manicure Prim Nails - Sexy Mamas
Ring - My Heart's Desire Bridal Set Victorian - Earthstones
Hair - Luana Ivory & Snow - Truth
Mole - Mole! 1 - cheLLe
Eyes - 'Sunrise' Eyes Pale Silver - IKON
Skin - Elena Natural Cleavage Sunkissed - Al Vulo
Poses are all from my AO (Vista Most Wanted)

No comments:

Post a Comment