Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back in the Groove

After a death in the family in RL and starting a new store on SL, I'm finally back with a new blog entry! WoOt! Here it is, yet another blog about Whore Couture Fair, but I've just gotta!


One of my favorite things about events like this is discovering "new to you" stores. I found two great ones at WCF. The first is Sassy! I found several beautiful, well-made dresses at their store and this is one of them. I love the little touch of lace at the cleavage. I found another sexy dress that will be blogged later.


My other great find is the tattoo I'm wearing from Tenjin. I'm not usually a fan of tattoos on the neck, but this Flower Necklace tatt is so gorgeous and feminine that I couldn't resist it. I visited the store and found several other pretty, subtle tattoos that I'm sure you will love. And finally, Elikatira came out with this gorgeous new mesh hair, Listen. It's long, goes to mid back, and so elegant.

The gorgeous sim these pictures are taken on is the HuMaNoiD sim. If you've never been there, do yourself a favor and TP there RIGHT NOW. It's one of the most beautiful sims on SL (imho) and all the doors lead to a different, unique place. But don't overlook the sim itself. There are breathtaking little spots all over.

Credits
Dress - Heartbreaker Dress in Beige - Sassy!
Tattoo - Flower Necklace Fresh - Tenjin
Hair - Listen in Red 10 (tinted by me) - Elikatira
Eyes - Real Eyes/Stumblebum 5 (previous Stumblebum item) - Insufferable Dastard
Mole - Mole 1 - cheLLe
Skin - Elena Natural Cleavage Sunkissed - Al Vulo

No comments:

Post a Comment