Saturday, February 18, 2012

Folly at the Pixel Bean


This one was fun from styling to photography. I've had several different colors of this shirt from [NN] forEVER because it is truly one of my favorite shirts. It's just so cute and easy to throw on to go with pants or a skirt anytime. The jeans are my favorites from Cynful, their Eve Britches. You will see those on me constantly. And the shoes... THE SHOES! I found those at The Dressing Room, one of three pairs from Hucci. You've GOT to run and get them before they are gone. They were under 70L each!

As for the background, this is the brand new Pixel Bean! Harlow outdid herself with this one. I think it's my favorite version of the cute little coffeehouse. This is outside on the Artilleri monkey bars, part of a set of playground equipment complete with adorable animations for each piece. Drop by the Pixel Bean anytime and you're sure to find great conversation and some of the funnest people on Second Life.

Credits
Shirt - Pink Short Longsleeve - [NN] Designs
Jeans - Even Britches White - [Cynful]
Shoes - Choose Love Pump Sugarwalls - Hucci
Necklace - Luck Multi-Layer Necklace - LacieCakes
Hair - Kalia blood - Truth
Nails - Glitter Prim Nails - Sexy Mamas

No comments:

Post a Comment