Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Night on the Town

I've read a LOT of blogs from creators and bloggers that I admire and I recently noticed a trend... people saying how much they miss going out in Second Life. They've become hermits to their platforms and long to find a place to go have fun like they used to back when they were noobs.

Well I've been lucky enough to find a great place to hang out, full of heart-thumping music and a fun atmosphere. Two of my best guy friends, BlkBeard Sabretooth and Bouncer Criss (men's blogger extraordinare, found here) both DJ at Ambrosia. There are several other great DJ's at Ambrosia, but these two are my favorites. Ambrosia is one of the most popular clubs on Second Life, and for good reason. Local chat is always flying and the music will get you moving in real life, not just on SL.


I've made some tremendous friendships at Ambrosia, ones that have lasted throughout my Second Life.  This place has sorta become my Cheers. And I have to admit, I have a blast getting on my "club" clothes every time I go. Below is a picture of Celeste, me and Jillian, all shakin' our groove thangs to the music.


Okay now, y'all... you no longer have an excuse for sitting on your platforms or in your houses and crying because you don't have anything to do. Hit me up and I'll drag you along with me to Ambrosia and we'll get into some trouble!


Credits
Castello Barely Dress - Vassnia
Rivea Pumps Gold Panther - Mstyle
Luana Hair (Blood) - Truth
Elena Natural Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo
Utopia Bahama Green Eyes - IKON

No comments:

Post a Comment