Sunday, February 5, 2012

Color Challenge 4-6

I had a lot of fun with this last batch of photos for the Color Challenge and now... I'm all caught up!  WoOt!  I was TP'd by my friend Arkansas Sorbet to this crazy little sim called Cake.  It's apparently closing VERY soon, like February 15th, soon.  But it was so cute and eclectic, that I decided to do all the shots for Iron, Patina and Alice Blue right here.


Iron was fun because I wear grey ALL the time anyway, and iron was so close that it was cake! Ha! I get to feature my favorite jeans from [Cynful] in this great light grey color and the shirt from Crazy. As for Patina, I'm sure there are a ton of photos of people in this sweater from Maitreya, but I just couldn't resist using it. I love the sexy open-back! It's so purty! Finally, Alice Blue was my opportunity to bring out another body suit, this time from from Crazy (again!) which is SUCH a great store! I love the textures in all the stuff she makes. And the shoes... OMG the shoes!  I'm in love with my feet.  These lovelies are part of the Exotic line of mesh shoes from Hucci. You HAVE to see them up close, so here ya go.


As for the sim, Cake is a totally quirky and fun place! Jett woke up from a medicine coma and came to see me while I was there. You could tell he was still a little drugged because he got REALLY excited about the cake cannon and had to be shot out of it several times. Get well soon, Jett!  I'll leave you with a picture of him chillin' in a donut.


Credits
Iron
Zoe Shirt Grey - Crazy
Eve Britches Grey - [Cynful]
Move Pumps Onyx - Elikatira
Romance Necklace & Earrings (White Gold) - Earthstones
Green II Hair in Red - Maitreya
'Sunrise' Eyes Pale Silver - IKON
Elena Pink Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo

Patina
Athena Sweater S Blue (MESH) - Maitreya
Aeda Slacks Leather - The Plastik
Evelyn w/Roots Blood Hair - Truth
'Sunrise' Eyes Pale Turquoise - IKON
Elena Peacock Sunkissed Cleavage Skin - Al Vulo

Alice Blue
Elsa Outfit - Crazy
D'Ann Pump Exotics South Beach (MESH) - Hucci
Aria Earrings - LacieCakes
Shine Hair Red 10 - Elikatira
Utopia Eyes Pale Blue - IKON
Elena Natural Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo


No comments:

Post a Comment