Friday, February 3, 2012

Color Challenge 1-3

I have followed Luna Jubilee's color challenge ever since I discovered SL Fashion Blogs about 6-8 months ago and would always get excited every time she revealed a new color. Yes, I was that dorky kid with the BIG crayon box who had memorized the name of every color. So her color challenge was like me with that box of crayons again. But I didn't have a blog and didn't want to start in the middle of the challenge.  So imagine my excitement when I saw she was starting it again this year!  I can honestly say that her color challenge is one of the reasons I decided to actually DO this blog!  So... Thank you Luna!

I'm right at about six weeks behind, so here is my entry for the first three weeks of color.  I was thrilled with Champagne.  I knew I had this GORGEOUS dress from Paper Couture that Felicity Blumenthal had blogged a while back and wanted to use it.  Electric Indigo was a blast because purple is my favorite color.  LOOK AT THOSE PURPLE SHOES!  I didn't want to take them off!  And Coral was just fun because I got to show off my new panties from Line.

I'm loving this color challenge! I can't wait to get caught up with everyone else!


Credits
Champagne
Crossroads Gown - Paper Couture
Caged Pearl Necklaces (Choker, Princess and Long) - Earthstones
Evelyn w/Roots Hair Blood (tinted) - Truth
'Sunrise' Eyes Pale Silver - IKON (Formerly Fashism)
Elena Shine 2 Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo

Coral
Eross Panties - Orange - :::LiNe:::
Baubie Hugger ~ Unbuttoned Top Coral - [ Cynful ]
Kamiko Mesh Hair Dark Flame - Wasabi Pills
Bare Foot Tip-Toe - Maitreya Gold
Elena Natural 2 Cleavage Sunkissed - Al Vulo

Electric Indigo
ColorGames Dress Lilac - :::LiNe:::
Coquette Glitter Edition "Electric" Shoes - N-core
Smoke in Plum Eyeshadow - cheLLe
Meg: Sin Hair - Exile
'Sunrise' Eyes Light Purple - IKON (Formerly Fashism)
Elena Natural Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo

No comments:

Post a Comment