Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pixel Prom 2012

Pixel Prom was put together this year by the lovely and talented Harlow Heslop and wow did she do a great job! The venue was gorgeous and everyone had a great time. We need t-shirts that say "I survived the lag at Pixel Prom 2012!"  Luckily, it only lasted for a little while and everyone was able to have a great time with friends.

The best part of Pixel Prom is, of course, picking out the dresses! I know girl friends all over SL were shopping for weeks before the prom and everyone looked incredible!  I had a blast with my dress.  It's from TGIS and I loved the passionate red color. My hair is a new mesh style from Exile and I am smitten with their Golden Browns. I'll probably always be an SL redheaded slut, but it's fun to play with hair colors from time to time.  The jewelry is from LacieCakes and I LOVE their stuff because most of it comes with a color change option!


Jett was only able to make it to Pixel Prom for the laggy portion of the night, but we made up for lost time with a dance in our bedroom and other fun things that I'll just leave to your imagination.  ;)


Credits
Petunia Gown - TGIS aka MonCheri
Wing It Eyeliner black - Mock
Brennie Necklace and Aria Earrings - LacieCakes
Rivers Run Mahogany Hair - Exile
Ultimate Eyes BlueGreen - Insufferable Dastard
Glam Lipstick Vamp (Included in the Chai Elly Skin Pack) - Pink Fuel
Elena natural Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo

Top Picture by Kat; Bottom picture by Jett Roxan

No comments:

Post a Comment