Saturday, February 4, 2012

Luna's Love Challenge

Luna Jubilee put out a mini-challenge asking us to post the things we love most in SL.  There are a LOT of things I love about Second Life... the shopping, the friendships I've made, the amazing sims we have the privilege of visiting... the list is endless.  But the thing I love the most is my amazing boyfriend, Jett Roxan.

Jett and I met on the 4th of July in the House of V. If you are not familiar with HoV, you should check it out at least once. It's a BDSM club full of very interesting people. Be warned: it's an adult sim with naked pictures covering the walls, but I like to go there and sort of poke at the Doms, kinda like a lion in a cage. Yes, I'm a brat.

Anyhow, Jett started talking to me and I cammed over to check this guy out and his clothes weren't quite rezzed right, but he intrigued me anyway. (That's me looking skeptical in the corner.)


We talked for a while and there was a great connection.  After a kiss that made my toes curl, we "friended" one another... and then barely talked again for a week. :)  But we kept in touch and after an amazing date (pictured below), we just couldn't stay away from one another.


Today, we celebrate 7 months together. (That's like 7 years in SL time, right?) I can honestly say, I've never been happier in my time on SL. Jett and I fit together so perfectly.  We have the same interests, we love just being together, and we just can't keep our hands off one another. We've definitely had ups and downs, but through it all he has remained loving, attentive, generous, patient with my moods, supportive, sexy as hell... and above all, my very best friend. I can't imagine SL without him.

So Luna, in response to your challenge asking what you love in SL... My answer is Jett.


No comments:

Post a Comment