Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Body Suit


I've been going through my inventory, trying to make outfits out of the thousands of things I already have instead of going out and buying more. (Oh don't worry... I'll still buy plenty!) I came across this cute little red body suit from The Whore Mansion. I've seen body suits all over the blogs lately so I was determined to style this baby, but it was stubborn! It's a pretty unique shade of red, so my red stuff didn't match. It was too soft a shade of red to work with black. All my black stuff just overpowered it. Then a friend mentioned a little bolero jacket and I remembered a pile of shrugs I'd gotten ages ago from Riddle. I put that on and voila! It worked! Fit perfectly and the colors complemented one another. Not to mention the gorgeous mesh boots from Maitreya set the whole thing off.

Add just a sexy necklace from Mandala and some flowing locks from Truth and POOF!  My first blog outfit.

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

Credits
Lolita Bodysuit Red - The Whore Mansion
Simple Shrug Brown - Riddle
Radical Boots Coffee Reptile - Maitreya
KARMA Necklace/Sinjyuku RED - [MANALA]
Lilia Hair Reds Blood (tinted by me) - Truth
Elena Sunkissed Natural - Al Vulo
Pale Warm Silver Eyes - Ikon (Formerly Fashism)

No comments:

Post a Comment