Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Living Room


Okay y'all... I ADORE my living room and I'm so excited about showing this off to you! First... most of the furniture you see in this picture is from the amazingly talented Iris Maskelyne. I walked into her store, DIGS, and immediately wanted ALL THE THINGS! The textures are gorgeous. I have two requirements when I shop for furniture... excellent textures and good animations. DIGS has BOTH! Every piece of furniture she makes has amazing animations. My boyfriend and I cuddle on this couch ALL the time and you can even have an extra person sitting on the other end of the couch, which is so convenient for those late night Truth Ball games with friends.

Which brings me to the little Poufs you see scattered around from Y's House. These are AWESOME! You can buy a copy version so that when you have extra people in your room, you can just drop a few down. They have animations for single people AND couples! I LOVE these little guys!

I love the way the colors in the rug from NOTsoBAD really tie the whole room together. The coolness of the brown on the walls with the warmness of the furniture. Our amazing EAMS Modern House is also from NOTsoBAD.

Everything else you'll see listed in the credits below, except for one thing that I'm really proud of. The words you see over the fireplace were created by Jett (the sexy boyfriend) and me. It's a quote from Mark Twain that we thought just totally summed up our Second Life Experience. "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."


Credits

DIGS Marlowe Couch - Fawn
DIGS Troyka Candles
DIGS Marlowe Coffee Table
DIGS Langley Bedside Table
DIGS Troyka Table Lamp - Fawn
DIGS Marlowe Armchair - Fawn
*Y's HOUSE* Pouf (v2010.choco)
.:NsB:. (NOTsoBAD) Rug AMAL (all colors)
DIGS Marlowe Ottoman - Fawn
{Natas} Model Carved Art
DIGS Troyka Potted Croton (potted plant next to the fireplace)
Warm - Falling in Love Rug (in front of the fireplace)
EAMS Modern House - NOTsoBAD

No comments:

Post a Comment