Monday, February 6, 2012

Lingerie and Memories

This particular little piece of lingerie is special to me. You know how certain things you wear can bring back a memory? Well I wore this green negligee one special night with Jett. It's strange how you can be with a person every day and night, but just one stands out for some reason. So yeah... that's all I have to say about that. :) 

This photo was taken in our bedroom. The bed is from JJ Lanes, another amazing furniture store.  The words over the bed were made by Jett and me. Who knew Shakespeare was such a perv!  I knew I liked him!

Go and make some memories of your own! 


Credits
Dreams: Green Satin Camisole - Blacklace
LUSH Hair Jessica - LeLutka
Bare Foot Tip-Toe - Maitreya
Prim Nails Drop Dead Red - Sexy Mamas
Elena Natural Cleavage Sunkissed Skin - Al Vulo
'Sunrise' Eyes Mint - IKON

No comments:

Post a Comment