Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lingerie... RAWR!

The lovely and talented Miss Gogo put out a Lingerie Challenge the other day and I was STOKED! I have a fat folder FULL of bajillions of different types of lingerie and I am so excited about showing it off! This first one is from Sticky Fingers and it is such a sexy combination of innocent and provocative that I knew I had to post it first. I also love the way it shows off the derriere. ;)

In this first picture, I'm lying on the gorgeous Bali Sun Lounger from DIGS furniture's White Room. I'll be featuring Iris Maskelyn's amazing work in a later blog, but trust me... she has some of the most beautiful furniture with terrific animations on SL. This pose is IN the Lounger.


And here's just a close up.  Happy shopping!


Credits
My white corset top - Sticky Fingers
My white lace underwear - Sticky Fingers
Lace-top stockings Pearl 40 - *blowpop*
Edna Platform Pumps White - NX-Nardcotix
MOSS hair Jessica - LeLutka
Mellisa Med 14 skin - Belleza
'Sunrise' Pale Turquoise Eyes - IKON (Formerly Fashism)

Bali Sun Lounger White - DIGS White Room Furniture and Prefabs

No comments:

Post a Comment