Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

So, Jett and I are impatient. VERY impatient. So impatient that we exchanged gifts at 12:01 am on Valentine's Day. I had agonized about what to get him and my poor friends were subjected to panicked emails at 11:30 with me second and third guessing his gift. We finally talked about it and... TADA! I got us matching Master of Disaster motorcycles from Dirty Garage! They have a vintage feel with the leather saddlebags and they ride like a dream.


We spent about an hour riding around Charville, the neighboring sim. It has a great road that goes all around the sim. Jett and I were racing around and, of course, I needed to be in my undies for this! I am wearing my favorite "go-to" bra and panties from DeeTalez, my "go-to" hair from Exile and my black badass mesh Charlie boots from Ju. Finally we parked the bikes in front of our house and played with the color change options. Then, we did a little making out. ;)


Oh and what was Jett's present to me? He made this beautiful book full of pictures from our last seven months together. It was PERFECT! I'm a happy girl! Hope your Valentine's Day was full of love, whether from a sweetheart or friends and family.


Credits
Lingerie transparent strips black - DeeTalez
Charlie Boots B/W - Ju
Amira Mahogany Hair - Exile
Master of Disaster Motorcycles - Dirty Garage

Pics by Jett Roxan (IM him if you wanna know what he's wearing.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment